After five of the most MISERABLE days of my life, and I mean miserable, I'm back. I know you all have been anxiously awaiting an updated blog, but trust me- if I had had the strength to walk the 15 feet to the internet cafe, it would have looked like this:
death. dyingg iln cambodia. help me,. need mommma.
Not as magical as the first entries. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am alive, (finally) and I will write in length as soon as I get that chance. Thank you for all your thoughts and emails during my deathbed experience.
[As promised before I left.....I'd like to give a shoutout to Lily. Love you man, thanks for the notes.]
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yeah julia you survived! glad to hear you at your chipper best again. have some fun, then fill us in. we're bored.
welcome back to the world man... glad to see you again in good health and spirits.
Bob
Oh Julia I am so thrilled your are BACK!!!!! Take it slow and easy.
thank you guys all. i am definitely taking it easy (my average bed time is 830) and typical meal right now is plain rice or plain baguette. by the way, Welcome, new readers!!! (aka vic!)
Post a Comment