




1. Beautiful view from the Moon Bar on the 61st floor of the Banyan Tree Hotel (5 Star baby!!)
2. Pretty nice bar, eh?
3. Gettin cra-si on the cab ride back....we were SOO drunk (oh wait, we could only afford one. scratch that, we were just high on life, and being healthy again!!)
4. ?
5. ?

5 comments:
GORGEOUS ~ The view from the hotel and the two of you healthy!!
love, mama
IDRA HOTEL!!!!!!!
Bob
Hi Julia, so enjoyed all those pictures, particularily how well you look! I was worried, so its a great relief. Everything you guys are doing and seeing is so cool and exotic, can't believe where you are! What an experience. We love you tons.
Love, Nona
So, this MIGHT be my first time reading your blog, but I'm glad you're having a good time and hanging in there through whatever alien parasite infection you are the gracious host for. As of today, I am officially jp#1 by continental default, and I am struggling by myself. I miss you guys, it's not the same. Be safe and have a blast!
-The Former JP# TBD
¡looks like my favorite pirate hooker is feeling better!¡woo eee!
Post a Comment