Thursday, April 12, 2007

Quick Note....

I feel like I've been posting pictures for hours. Oh, wait...I HAVE been posting pictures for hours. So I'm going to make this brief, and choppy. Sentences are for losers.
We're back in Thailand after a great last night in KL (see pics below). When we arrived in Chiang Mai (northern Thailand), we signed up immediately for a 2 day trek (see pics below). Everyone who comes to Chiang Mai does treks....and now we know why. It was incredible. Hiking through the jungle of Thailand..pretty sweet. Ok, so Songkran Water Festival is this weekend...tons of water. Water water water. You walk down the street, you get drenched. It's inevitable. And it's great. We bought buckets and borrowed water guns from our guesthouse, and went out into the madness today. I wish so much I could take a video, or at least some pictures, but it's absolutely impossible to keep a camera safe. But basically, EVERYONE is out with some type of weapon, be it a bucket, hose, supersoaker, you name it. And I mean everyone...toddlers to great grandparents. Everyone is dripping wet and laughing hysterically. We are totally bringing this holiday back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUUUUUNNN!
Bob