Saturday, January 13, 2007

still in Mo town....

warning: carly and I will never look like this during our adventures


Well, this will be the most mundane of all posts (hopefully), due to the fact that I am still in Moraga, and dying of Typhoid fever. How, one might ask, could I already be dying of Typhoid fever, whilst still in the lovely bubble town of Moraga? One word: freaking immunization crap. They gave me too much of everything, all at the same time, and I'm pretty sure I have both
Typhoid and Hep A, although the Typhoid is taking more of a toll on me. (don't ask how i know that.)
Anyway, enough of my Lily-esque rambling, (she's a closet hypochondriac), and on to my travel plans. I leave on Wendesday night for Bangkok, where Carly and I will be meeting up with Adam (see picture below...from 7th grade) from shortly thereafter. I shall write then.
current status: really freaking excited


5 comments:

bob said...

hey, watch your language, kid...

mama said...

so excited for you but missing you already!

j u l i a z o e said...

oh great. "bob", you are officially banned from reading. are you referring to "crap"???

j u l i a z o e said...

*sigh*

tnz said...

I just wanted to say hi to mama