Saturday, March 24, 2007

TRIP EXTENSION =

BEST IDEA EVER!!!

3 and a half more weeks baby. here we come.

4 comments:

tnz said...

yippy! that is so exciting:) We? does that mean Carly too? where are you off to? I'm in Tokyo its freakin GREAT! love you!

Anonymous said...

uummm....you are kidding, right? RIGHT??? ha ha that was very funy...
Bob

Anonymous said...

Hey Julia-
Yeah, I know I'm really late with this comment, but that ninja karate kick in the back that was on one of the previous posts was one of the funniest things I ever read. God I wish I was there to see it... Did he yell or make any karate sounds?? Ha-YA, and such? Classic.

You've probably already thought of this, but take a moment and really make a mental memory(as opposed to some other kind) of the beauty, peace and quiet. Life gets pretty crazy in the western world, and this is literally a once in a lifetime trip. Absorb the moment..

-Cousin Big (read: old) John

Anonymous said...

yeah, ok, JORDAN.

See you never.

-JP #disowned