Well, I've tried five bajillion times to upload some pictures, but it keeps saying that the server is too busy... (apparently only one person in the world can upload pictures on Blogger at a time, and Carly is that person right now). Anyway, check out her pictures until I can load my own.
I'm sure you are all shocked and clinically depressed about my last post, that I will not be returning home tomorrow. You might even be reading this in bed right now with a box of tissues at hand. If so, cheer up! It's only three more weeks, and I don't think you'd want to witness the depression that would take over me if I came back tomorrow. :)
I wish that I could send little videos clips to everyone, because it's impossible to describe how many different and amazing experiences we have every single day. Carly and I are lucky that we've been able to travel so well together- it shows what easy going people we are. Even though we are COMPLETELY opposite in some arenas, (desired wake up times, stress levels, pet peeves, etc) we've decided that these differences have actually balanced each other out perfectly, allowing everything to run smoothly. In my experience with girls, this is quite an anomaly! And because we travel so well together, making decisions has been quite easy. When I made the bold (but exciting) decision to stay for three more weeks (not knowing where I'd go next, by myself!) Carly only lasted a couple hours suffering through her depression and witnessing my giddiness. We both knew then that our time was not up. And she changed her flight.
Since then we have been able to breathe easier, and have made some loose plans for the next month. As our visa for Thailand runs out on the 30th, we will be heading to Malaysia either tomorrow or the next day. We were actually going to leave yesterday, but not only can we not bear to part with Koh Tao (a very relaxed, idyllic paradise of a beach), we found out that two of our friends (Ryan and Jesse, whom I've mentioned earlier) were heading here today. It's always fun to meet up in new places with familiar faces. Ew that rhymed. Sorry.
Well maybe I'll try the picture thingy again, but I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. And by everyone, I mean my parental units. Just joking... thanks everyone for the comments, I love them. (Could someone maybe comment on Carly's??! She rarely gets them....except from my parental units. jk. kind of.)
Oh and by the way, Carly's leg story is a complete lie. It was a shark attack, she just doesn't like to brag.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i think staying over there longer is BRILLIANT...and yes...i was one of those people in bed with a box of tissues. Koh Phi Phi looks even more amazing than i remember!!! i'm so excited for you that you loved it that much to stay. i mean seriously, when are you going to be over there again right??? though i can't wait til you are in my arms again and we can spoon :) i played Call on Me in my car just to bring you a little closer, even if just for a moment. cheesy yes, but i don't care. i love you and miss you
Post a Comment